Genre: Post-Rock
Year Of Release: 2023
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01. deathcrash - Pirouette
02. deathcrash - Empty Heavy
03. deathcrash - Duffy's
04. deathcrash - And Now I Am Lit
05. deathcrash - Distance Song
06. deathcrash - Turn
07. deathcrash - Dead, Crashed
08. deathcrash - Hits
09. deathcrash - Tens
10. deathcrash - Pirouette (nomorewillroam Remix)
11. deathcrash - Turn (Water From Your Eyes Remix)
12. deathcrash - Empty Heavy (Sped Up Version)
13. deathcrash - And Now I Am Lit (lore Remix)
14. deathcrash - Duffy's (Mandy, Indiana Remix)
15. deathcrash - And Now I Am Lit (Lauren Auder X DVIANCE Remix)
Download
Year Of Release: 2023
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01. deathcrash - Pirouette
02. deathcrash - Empty Heavy
03. deathcrash - Duffy's
04. deathcrash - And Now I Am Lit
05. deathcrash - Distance Song
06. deathcrash - Turn
07. deathcrash - Dead, Crashed
08. deathcrash - Hits
09. deathcrash - Tens
10. deathcrash - Pirouette (nomorewillroam Remix)
11. deathcrash - Turn (Water From Your Eyes Remix)
12. deathcrash - Empty Heavy (Sped Up Version)
13. deathcrash - And Now I Am Lit (lore Remix)
14. deathcrash - Duffy's (Mandy, Indiana Remix)
15. deathcrash - And Now I Am Lit (Lauren Auder X DVIANCE Remix)
Download
No comments:
Post a Comment