Genre: Country
Year Of Release: 2023
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
1.01 - Daniel O'Donnell - How Lucky I Must Be (3:04)
1.02 - Daniel O'Donnell - Will You Dance with Me Annie (3:42)
1.03 - Daniel O'Donnell - After All (3:18)
1.04 - Daniel O'Donnell - Count All Your Blessings (3:52)
1.05 - Daniel O'Donnell - Leading Lady (4:01)
1.06 - Daniel O'Donnell - Mary Drew a Picture in My Mind (3:31)
1.07 - Daniel O'Donnell - God Has Angels (3:03)
1.08 - Daniel O'Donnell - Someday It Will All Make Sense (3:53)
1.09 - Daniel O'Donnell - I Want to Stroll over Heaven with You (3:01)
1.10 - Daniel O'Donnell - Only God Knows How Much I Love You (3:50)
1.11 - Daniel O'Donnell - The Flowers the Sunset the Trees (3:19)
1.12 - Daniel O'Donnell - Ring of Gold and Gift of Silver (3:34)
Download
Year Of Release: 2023
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
1.01 - Daniel O'Donnell - How Lucky I Must Be (3:04)
1.02 - Daniel O'Donnell - Will You Dance with Me Annie (3:42)
1.03 - Daniel O'Donnell - After All (3:18)
1.04 - Daniel O'Donnell - Count All Your Blessings (3:52)
1.05 - Daniel O'Donnell - Leading Lady (4:01)
1.06 - Daniel O'Donnell - Mary Drew a Picture in My Mind (3:31)
1.07 - Daniel O'Donnell - God Has Angels (3:03)
1.08 - Daniel O'Donnell - Someday It Will All Make Sense (3:53)
1.09 - Daniel O'Donnell - I Want to Stroll over Heaven with You (3:01)
1.10 - Daniel O'Donnell - Only God Knows How Much I Love You (3:50)
1.11 - Daniel O'Donnell - The Flowers the Sunset the Trees (3:19)
1.12 - Daniel O'Donnell - Ring of Gold and Gift of Silver (3:34)
Download
No comments:
Post a Comment