Genre: Blues
Year Of Release: 2023
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
1.01 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - I'd Do It for You (3:24)
1.02 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - Better Angels (4:23)
1.03 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - Lean On Love (4:39)
1.04 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - The Idea of You (3:34)
1.05 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - That's What I'm Talking About (4:58)
1.06 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - I Don't Need Another Reason to Fall in Love (4:00)
1.07 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - Flip Flop (3:21)
1.08 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - The Heart Wants What it Wants (4:12)
1.09 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - Ain't Nothing for Certain (4:10)
1.10 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - Just Don't Think About It (4:32)
1.11 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - Brand New Flame (4:14)
1.12 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - Second Chances (3:26)
Download
Year Of Release: 2023
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
1.01 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - I'd Do It for You (3:24)
1.02 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - Better Angels (4:23)
1.03 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - Lean On Love (4:39)
1.04 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - The Idea of You (3:34)
1.05 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - That's What I'm Talking About (4:58)
1.06 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - I Don't Need Another Reason to Fall in Love (4:00)
1.07 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - Flip Flop (3:21)
1.08 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - The Heart Wants What it Wants (4:12)
1.09 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - Ain't Nothing for Certain (4:10)
1.10 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - Just Don't Think About It (4:32)
1.11 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - Brand New Flame (4:14)
1.12 - Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - Second Chances (3:26)
Download
No comments:
Post a Comment