Genre: Country
Year Of Release: 2023
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01. Laura Pursell - Some Day Soon
02. Laura Pursell - Things I Never Needed
03. Laura Pursell - Dark Horse
04. Laura Pursell - Ode to Billy Joe
05. Laura Pursell - He Made a Woman out of Me
06. Laura Pursell - Unkissed
07. Laura Pursell - Shooting Star
08. Laura Pursell - Both Sides Now
09. Laura Pursell - (If You're Not in It for Love) I'm Outta Here
10. Laura Pursell - Birds
Download
Year Of Release: 2023
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01. Laura Pursell - Some Day Soon
02. Laura Pursell - Things I Never Needed
03. Laura Pursell - Dark Horse
04. Laura Pursell - Ode to Billy Joe
05. Laura Pursell - He Made a Woman out of Me
06. Laura Pursell - Unkissed
07. Laura Pursell - Shooting Star
08. Laura Pursell - Both Sides Now
09. Laura Pursell - (If You're Not in It for Love) I'm Outta Here
10. Laura Pursell - Birds
Download
No comments:
Post a Comment