Genre: Rock, Garage Rock, Post-Grunge, Hard Rock
Year Of Release: 2023
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01. Tigercub - Dirge
02. Tigercub - The Perfume of Decay
03. Tigercub - Show Me My Maker
04. Tigercub - Play My Favourite Song
05. Tigercub - Swoon
06. Tigercub - The Dark Below
07. Tigercub - You're My Dopamine
08. Tigercub - We're a Long Time Gone
09. Tigercub - It Hurts When You're Around
10. Tigercub - Until I Forget
11. Tigercub - Shadowgraph
12. Tigercub - Help Me I'm Dreaming
Download
Year Of Release: 2023
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01. Tigercub - Dirge
02. Tigercub - The Perfume of Decay
03. Tigercub - Show Me My Maker
04. Tigercub - Play My Favourite Song
05. Tigercub - Swoon
06. Tigercub - The Dark Below
07. Tigercub - You're My Dopamine
08. Tigercub - We're a Long Time Gone
09. Tigercub - It Hurts When You're Around
10. Tigercub - Until I Forget
11. Tigercub - Shadowgraph
12. Tigercub - Help Me I'm Dreaming
Download
No comments:
Post a Comment