Genre: Soul, R&B, Acid Jazz
Year Of Release: 2023
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01. Reel People - Love2 Intro
02. Reel People, Eric Roberson - Save A Lil Love
03. Reel People, Jill Rock Jones - Everything's So Crazy
04. Reel People, Michael Champion - If I Was Your Man
05. Reel People, Paula - Fly
06. Reel People, Raheem DeVaughn - Deja Vu
07. Reel People, Chantae Cann - Dance In Her Eyes
08. Reel People, Paula - Vibe
09. Reel People, Speech - I Never Knew
10. Reel People, Muhsinah - Something New
Download
Year Of Release: 2023
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01. Reel People - Love2 Intro
02. Reel People, Eric Roberson - Save A Lil Love
03. Reel People, Jill Rock Jones - Everything's So Crazy
04. Reel People, Michael Champion - If I Was Your Man
05. Reel People, Paula - Fly
06. Reel People, Raheem DeVaughn - Deja Vu
07. Reel People, Chantae Cann - Dance In Her Eyes
08. Reel People, Paula - Vibe
09. Reel People, Speech - I Never Knew
10. Reel People, Muhsinah - Something New
Download
No comments:
Post a Comment