Genre: Soul, R&B
Year Of Release: 2022
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01. The Pips, Gladys Knight - I can see Cleary Now
02. Gladys Knight - Best Thing that ever Happened to Me
03. Gladys Knight - Queen of Tears
04. Gladys Knight - I want that Kind of Love
05. The Pips, Gladys Knight - Midnight Train to Georgia
06. The Pips, Gladys Knight - One More Lonely
07. Gladys Knight - A Love Like Mine
08. Gladys Knight - Jungle Love
09. Gladys Knight - Goodnight My Love
10. Gladys Knight - Come See About Me
11. Gladys Knight - Giving Up
12. Gladys Knight - I’ve got to use my Imagination
13. The Pips, Gladys Knight - Storms of Trouble Times
14. Gladys Knight - Every Beat of My Heart
15. The Pips, Gladys Knight - So Sad the Song
16. The Pips, Gladys Knight - The Way we were / Try to Remember
17. Gladys Knight - It Hurts So Bad
18. Gladys Knight - Baby don’t Change Your Mind
19. Gladys Knight - Where Peaceful Waters Flow
Download
Year Of Release: 2022
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01. The Pips, Gladys Knight - I can see Cleary Now
02. Gladys Knight - Best Thing that ever Happened to Me
03. Gladys Knight - Queen of Tears
04. Gladys Knight - I want that Kind of Love
05. The Pips, Gladys Knight - Midnight Train to Georgia
06. The Pips, Gladys Knight - One More Lonely
07. Gladys Knight - A Love Like Mine
08. Gladys Knight - Jungle Love
09. Gladys Knight - Goodnight My Love
10. Gladys Knight - Come See About Me
11. Gladys Knight - Giving Up
12. Gladys Knight - I’ve got to use my Imagination
13. The Pips, Gladys Knight - Storms of Trouble Times
14. Gladys Knight - Every Beat of My Heart
15. The Pips, Gladys Knight - So Sad the Song
16. The Pips, Gladys Knight - The Way we were / Try to Remember
17. Gladys Knight - It Hurts So Bad
18. Gladys Knight - Baby don’t Change Your Mind
19. Gladys Knight - Where Peaceful Waters Flow
Download
No comments:
Post a Comment