Genre: Jazz, Vocal Jazz, Blues
Year Of Release: 2021
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01. Lee Morse - Don't Be Like That
02. Lee Morse - A Little Kiss Each Morning (A Little Kiss Each Night)
03. Lee Morse - I've Looked All over for a Boy Like You
04. Lee Morse - Ain't He Sweet
05. Lee Morse - In the Hush of the Night
06. Lee Morse - I'm Doing What I'm Doing for Love
07. Lee Morse - After We Kiss
08. Lee Morse - Dawning
09. Lee Morse - Be Sweet to Me
10. Lee Morse - He's a Good Man to Have Around
11. Lee Morse - Did You Mean It?
12. Lee Morse - If I Can't Have You
13. Lee Morse - I'd Love to Be in Love
14. Lee Morse - I Hate to Say Goodbye
Download
Year Of Release: 2021
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01. Lee Morse - Don't Be Like That
02. Lee Morse - A Little Kiss Each Morning (A Little Kiss Each Night)
03. Lee Morse - I've Looked All over for a Boy Like You
04. Lee Morse - Ain't He Sweet
05. Lee Morse - In the Hush of the Night
06. Lee Morse - I'm Doing What I'm Doing for Love
07. Lee Morse - After We Kiss
08. Lee Morse - Dawning
09. Lee Morse - Be Sweet to Me
10. Lee Morse - He's a Good Man to Have Around
11. Lee Morse - Did You Mean It?
12. Lee Morse - If I Can't Have You
13. Lee Morse - I'd Love to Be in Love
14. Lee Morse - I Hate to Say Goodbye
Download
No comments:
Post a Comment