Genre: Jazzy Blues
Year Of Release: 2021
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01 - Hot Diggity
02 - Mad Money Man
03 - Did You Catch That Jack
04 - Swimmin’ Pool
05 - Down for the Count
06 - I Love the Life I Live
07 - Who Dat Der
08 - Small Time Grifter
09 - Never a Dull Moment
10 - Process of Elimination
11 - Cat’s out the Bag
12 - That Ship Has Sailed
Download
Year Of Release: 2021
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01 - Hot Diggity
02 - Mad Money Man
03 - Did You Catch That Jack
04 - Swimmin’ Pool
05 - Down for the Count
06 - I Love the Life I Live
07 - Who Dat Der
08 - Small Time Grifter
09 - Never a Dull Moment
10 - Process of Elimination
11 - Cat’s out the Bag
12 - That Ship Has Sailed
Download
No comments:
Post a Comment