Search Artist, Band or Album

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Smokey Hogg - The Texas Blues Of Smokey Hogg (2021)

Genre: Blues
Year Of Release: 2021
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:
01. Smokey Hogg - I Don't Want You
02. Smokey Hogg - Worrying Over You
03. Smokey Hogg - Everybody Gotta Racket
04. Smokey Hogg - Good Mornin' Little School Girl
05. Smokey Hogg - The Way You Treat Me
06. Smokey Hogg - I Want My Baby (But My Baby Don't Want Me)
07. Smokey Hogg - You Can't Tell Them Where I'm Goin'
08. Smokey Hogg - No Matter What You Do
09. Smokey Hogg - When The Sun Goes Down
10. Smokey Hogg - Coming Back Home To You Again
11. Smokey Hogg - Kind Hearted Blues
12. Smokey Hogg - What's That You Got
13. Smokey Hogg - You'll Need My Help Someday
14. Smokey Hogg - Somebody New
15. Smokey Hogg - Ain't You Sorry Baby
16. Smokey Hogg - Ruby
17. Smokey Hogg - Penitentiary Blues, Pt. 1
18. Smokey Hogg - Penitentiary Blues, Pt. 2
19. Smokey Hogg - Baby Shake Your Leg
20. Smokey Hogg - Fortune Teller Blues
21. Smokey Hogg - Where Have You Been
22. Smokey Hogg - My Gal Gave Me Money
23. Smokey Hogg - Instrumental
24. Smokey Hogg - Too Late Old Man

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment